+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Hello, I'm back ~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

College = the next chapter of my life.
Thursday, April 5, 2012  0 comments

Well, eventually everyone, at least the competent members of society, reaches the point in their life where they survive high school and is exposed to the real world. That just happened to me, finally. Upon graduating high school, I received an android phone from my mom and my dad bought me an Ipad and then a sweet treat from my sister. 

It is truly amazing how 4 years passes. As much as i hate to admit it, a part of me is not ready to leave my high school life. College = the next chapter of my life. I am a little scared and nervous on the next chapter of my life. I think the first week will be the hardest week of my life. I will have to get to know people and try to get my mind set. But I know once I get moving, I will be fine. I think everyone that takes that step on going to college goes through what I am going to feel.

Labels:

       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.