+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Hello, I'm back ~
Wednesday, April 4, 2012  0 comments

Hello again, i've been out of touch and wasn't able to update my blog due to school works and stuffs.
But now I'm back with my new url !

Calling all the attention of my affies, please RELINK ME and to my loyal followers, kindly RE-FOLLOW me

Anyways, last Feb. 27 at Victory Mall we (Star A) received our first award in a KPOP Dance Cover Contest (I Heart Hallyu 2012).

Here's the link of our vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVjhArXmX1o&feature=youtu.be
We performed Miss A's Touch, Goodbye Baby and their peformance in MAMA 2011.
More than 30 cover groups competed in this event and fortunately, we got the first place and received a certificate and a cash prize.

BTW,  i changed my header, i love it though it's not my own photography, but no worries, there's credit if you look through my page

Labels: ,

   
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.