+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
College = the next chapter of my life.
Hello, I'm back ~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Summer has finally come~
Friday, April 6, 2012  0 comments

I can feel the summer heat now, but with occasional summer rains. But hey, it is already getting hotter and hotter right now especially this month.

Here's my "got-to-do" list this summer :

RE-DYE MY HAIR
I dyed my hair light blonde but it doesn't turn out as it should have. It's only visible/light under the light, otherwise there is no difference. I've got a positive feedback from my friends and my mother that it looks cute and very natural to me but still the "after" color didn't really satisfy me, since my natural hair color is pure black, it's really hard to get a light color without bleaching my whole head. But I still wanted to re-dye my hair to either more lighter or maybe i'll try dark brown this time, hopefully by next week.

LOOK FOR A SUMMER JOB 
I really want to get a summer job this summer so that i don't have to rely to my parents for my costumes and props for our next event plus it is a great way to gain some great experience for me before i actually get in to college.

CLEAN MY ROOM. 
My room is a mess, always a mess, though i only have a small room i hardly ever clean it since i don't have much time for it and i'm so lazy (top reason  ). I have to do this before Mid April because my relatives from Australia will be staying here for a vacation. I can't wait to see them again. 

PREPARE FOR COLLEGE.
I haven't prepared anything yet for my college like taking entrance exam to the university i want to go for. My requirements are all complete and all i have to do is to submit it.

FINISH DANCE ROUTINE.
Like what I said on my previous post, we'll be going to join 3 events this coming May and the other one will be on July. First event is the KPOP Summer Showdown 2: Hallyu of Fame. There will be a Battle of the Champion category where in all the champions/winners from their previous events will be competing again. Each group has a maximum time of 6 minutes only. Costumes, props, dance and song is all well planned. The only problem is our Suzy of the group which she can't join with us because she has something important to do on that particular day. So, we are still looking for a sub member. The other 3 events are KPOP Gayo 2012, Annyeong Daebak 2 and on July is the Asian Pop Expo 2012.

HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS.
My neon classmates were actually inviting me to our first class reunion and they want swimming at Jardin Resort to be the type of our reunion. I haven't been there before but they said it was a nice place. I would love to join them since this will be our first reunion but i don't want swimming to be the type of our reunion and in fact my mom really always not allowing me to go swimming because she's scared that something might happen to me since i can't swim. My mom has always been very protective to me.
I want to enjoy my summer hanging out with my Star A family or my G2ST/Block G friends, eating on a korean restaurant, noraebang with them and a lot more. 

There you go, my plans for this summer. How about you guys What are your plans for this summer

Labels:

       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.