+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
In the mood to draw
Summer has finally come~
College = the next chapter of my life.
Hello, I'm back ~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Collectiooooooons
Saturday, April 14, 2012  2 comments

It's Sunday today, that means my relatives will arrive tomorrow. Oh well. I'm looking forward to it. 
Anw, I wanted to share my collections with everyone.


These are my collections of stationery. I've been collecting stationery since I was a child. I love the look and feel of paper stationery, note pads and cards. It's a collection because there are pieces I never want to use just they're so pretty! I haven't been collecting for long but believe me, I've always got my eyes peeled at stores.


These are my W.I.T.C.H comics. I am an avid fan of W.I.T.C.H comics. I managed to collect all issues of it, until the very final one. I've also collected some freebies like stickers and cards. I am really hooked by the storyline, the thrill of non-stop action and magical adventures, includes the humor and even the love stories of W.I.T.C.H gangs.


These are my KPOP albums. I only have 4 since i don't want to spend so much money for this.
4Minute's For Muzik was my first then the remaining three albums are Sistar's So Cool First album, SNSD's Mr. Taxi 3rd Album and Miss A's Step Up 2nd Single which was my dad's birthday gift to me when he was in Korea.



That's all for now. Have a blessed sunday everyone! :)

       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.