+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Big Big Day~
Collectiooooooons
In the mood to draw
Summer has finally come~
College = the next chapter of my life.
Hello, I'm back ~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

9th Monthsary !
Sunday, April 29, 2012  1 comments

Happy Monthsary Star A! My dearest best friends! NINE months and still counting.
Thank you. For making my life the complete opposite boring; for all the memories; for all the laughters and sorrows; for making me smile even when it feels the world is against me again; for all the fun-filled adventures; for all the first times i encounter with you. You guys added so many colors and cheers into my life.

In celebration of our 9 months, Omma Kim (leader) made this :


This week has been a stressful, chaotic and tiring one, we've been practicing and making phone-calls/text back and forth the whole week. Today, as a celebration of our monthsary we decided to take a break and cool ourselves because next week will be a busy week again for us.

A lot of people are expecting a lot from us and looking forward to our performance. We feel ourselves under great pressure after we heard that but we also became more determine to make our performance the best and we promise that we'll show them a performance that will mark on them and will definitely touch their hearts. Touch Touch~ (Singing Miss A's touch*)

I'm excited for our second comeback on May 6 and also excited for our dongsaengs who will be having their debut on that particular event (they are on different category from us). Teen Minute (cover group of 4Minute), Fighting! Your Unnies will always support and cheer you!

Anyways, back to the story, I'm really really happy I met you guys, I became part of Star A, and we became best friends. All thanks to KPOP. Hope we will not stop counting our monthsary and soon to be anniversary! <3
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.