+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
I'm back!
Happy Seventeen to me ♡
classes tomorrow -.-
Happy New Year from Angel + Twenty thirteen Resolu...
New haircolor!
Happy Holidays!
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..
Little hauls + favorite bags
No tricks-Just Halloween treats


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Etude House Mini Haul
Monday, May 6, 2013  0 comments

Hey there cuties! It's been a while again, hasn't it? Sorry for lack of post >_<
Anyway, I'm back and today i'm going to share with you guys another haul that I bought from Etude House yesterday.

But before that, I would like to share first my new favorite wallet that my mom just got me! Love you mom!

*drumrolls*


Tada!



I love the color, the style, and how this wallet fits all of the things I need to carry with me on a daily basis like my money, cards, id, pictures and even my cellphone :3 like how cool is that ? <3

Moving on to my Etude House Haul...

Yesterday after church, we went directly to the mall to buy new battery for my phone and beauty products from Etude House.



I actually had the intention of purchasing the Etude House's Goodbye Pore Ever Primer but because they ran out T^T, I was forced to buy their other products.

So here's the goodies I got:


White Moistfull Emulsion (P 848/ $20.76)


White Moistfull Peeling Wash (P578 / $14.15)




Secret Beam Powder Pact in #1 (P578 / $14.15)


Look At My Cotton Candy Nails in COR202 (P78 / $1.91)

Play Etude Pink Eco Bag that is free if you spend over P 2000 / $50 (which I definitely did).
The other freebies you can get if you spend over $50 are : Miss Tangerine Mug, Bee Happy Mug and a cute stand earring holder. 


After we paid for our goodies, we had our dinner, bought some breads at Max and then went home.
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.