+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
No tricks-Just Halloween treats
Back from my long hiatus!
My lovely adventure
Semi-Hiatus
MOA with Star A
9th Monthsary !
Big Big Day~
Collectiooooooons
In the mood to draw
Summer has finally come~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Little hauls + favorite bags
Saturday, December 1, 2012  0 comments

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for such a lack of posts lately. As usual, I'm busy with all the college stuffs and organization. So, a few days ago my mom and I went on a cute shopping haul buying lots of random things. I bought a korean-inspired paper bag (called it 'korean-inspired paper bag' since i saw one of a korean student at my university has the same design. lols), hair comb, hair brush, notepads, color pens and tissues (not to think that even their tissues are cute). I haven't took a photo of the little hauls I bought except for this watermelon purse that I bought on another kawaii shop. I find this purse so cute and yummy!

Today, I feel like sharing my all time favorite bags. On the left side is my secosana bag (If you're wondering, about the pin attached to it. Well, it's the name of my university) and on the right side is my Mossimo bag bought from Canada. These bags are gifts from my dad. Btw, I'm currently using the red one.


This one is the bag I bought from Bella Donna when we shop at Mall of Asia. I love everything about this bag. I love it's leopard print design and it can be used as a hand bag and cross-body bag as well.



Prelims are coming. I'm going to study the entire week next week and I'm sure there's going to be tons of studying and complaining. Lol. Then after prelim, it means Christmas break awaits for me and my friends! I'm Excited. Until next time guys! Have a wonderful week ahead! 
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.