+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
MOA with Star A
9th Monthsary !
Big Big Day~
Collectiooooooons
In the mood to draw
Summer has finally come~
College = the next chapter of my life.
Hello, I'm back ~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Semi-Hiatus
Friday, May 11, 2012  0 comments

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on a semi-hiatus for at least 3 weeks. I'll be on vacation, traveling to some nice places in Philippines and a reunion party with my family, so I'll only be able to post anything new when I'm back. Feel free to leave a message on my tag board or ask me anything on my formspring. I should be able to respond quickly, I just will not be posting as much.

 Hello to my new followers. Happy Summering :3
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.