+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Happy Seventeen to me ♡
classes tomorrow -.-
Happy New Year from Angel + Twenty thirteen Resolu...
New haircolor!
Happy Holidays!
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..
Little hauls + favorite bags
No tricks-Just Halloween treats
Back from my long hiatus!


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

I'm back!
Monday, April 1, 2013  2 comments

Hello blogger kingdom! Yes, I am alive. No, I am not giving up blogging. I know I've been gone for pretty much forever, but sometimes life just gets in the way. A ton of stuff has been going on with me, and it was just hard to work on blog things while I was going through a bunch of other stuff. Anyway, I'm not going to bombard you with lots of updates and stuff I've been up to. So for now, let's just leave it at this: I'm happy and things are going good (knock on wood) hehe.

Moving on, yesterday I went shopping with my mom and sis and these are the stuffs I bought :


Handbag, Wallet, Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist, Travel Notebook, Cross Earrings, Key chain, Jessica Jung's spiked headband and wood clothespin clips, ropes and paper frames for polaroid photos.

I also bought clothes like jeans, checkered polo long sleeves, long sleeve blouse, long sleeve and not long sleeve t-shirts.


The OOTD


love my bun hair 

and yeah btw, I just made an instagram account. You can follow me @angel_ssi

       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.