+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Happy Holidays!
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..
Little hauls + favorite bags
No tricks-Just Halloween treats
Back from my long hiatus!
My lovely adventure
Semi-Hiatus
MOA with Star A
9th Monthsary !


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

New haircolor!
Sunday, December 30, 2012  2 comments

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you and that you had a very Merry Christmas as I did.
First off, 2013 is coming and wouldn't it be nice to have a new look this 2013, like change something with your hair whether having a haircut or dyeing your hair.

My sis and I like changing looks from time to time. So, yesterday my sister got her hair done at kerafix salon. While I decided to buy a Hot Style Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring. And I earned 6 points for buying it.


I got the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring Gold Blonde. Why gold blonde? My hair color is already  blonde so I thought if  i use this, the result would be lighter.


I  love the contents of the hair color set <3 It includes: Hair coloring sachet, Silky perfume treatment or a conditioner, Cute white pump bottle (with some sort of liquid inside), Gloves and Plastic Cape, and the instructions leaflet (but it was in korean, so it didn't help me much). Etude's packaging never fails to impress me. So pink, cute and pretty.

Today, I was really super excited to try it out because of the way it would be applied and used! . .
After about 1 hour I washed the dye off in the shower. It's a good thing I read a few reviews online that's normal for your hair to feel a little stiff afterwards, because my hair felt like a straw when I washed it! But after applying the conditioner with dye, it felt smooth and silky again. *sigh*

Here's the result:
From my previous hair color copper blonde, it turned red. -.- but some parts of my hair are still blonde.


It was so vibrant and such a big change from my past hair color! But I do wish it was a bit more on the blonde side. Until Next time!
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.