+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..
Little hauls + favorite bags
No tricks-Just Halloween treats
Back from my long hiatus!
My lovely adventure
Semi-Hiatus
MOA with Star A
9th Monthsary !
Big Big Day~


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Happy Holidays!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012  2 comments

Hello Blogger Kingdom! It's been a while! Sorry for the like.... really long wait for a new post.
The past few weeks I've been spending my life at school, dance troupe and hang out with friends and family.

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!  This is actually a half post, where I typed this last night and continued the post this afternoon. I also want to update about the Christmas Lighting Ceremony Event at our school before our Christmas Break which is also our last performance for 2012 but yeah nevermind. There's so much things to post aside from that.  

I received gifts from my mom, sister, dad, aunt and Aussie cousins (Aussie is a shortened version of Australian, meaning from Australia). I'm so happy and thankful for all the presents I got this Christmas. I got some things off my wishlist which I am so grateful for   Here they are:



Presents from my mom and sis :


I also got a perfume and a swatch watch from my sis.




currently my favorite shoes  


Presents from my dad:


Presents from my aunt and Aussie cousins


And presents for myself. Yeah bought all of these using my own money  


I'll be trying to post more now, I don't guarantee posting everyday but I'll definitely try posting more! I hate feeling like I'm abandoning my blog. I hope you guys have/had a great day! Until Next time!
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.