+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Etude House Mini Haul
I'm back!
Happy Seventeen to me ♡
classes tomorrow -.-
Happy New Year from Angel + Twenty thirteen Resolu...
New haircolor!
Happy Holidays!
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..
Little hauls + favorite bags


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

Haul: Etude House, Daiso and Watson
Saturday, May 18, 2013  3 comments

Hello lovelies, I'm back with a new haul!!! Last Wednesday I got some make-up items that were on my wishlist.

NOTE: I'm not trying to brag or show off in anyway, I'm just super excited and happy about this stuff that I got and thought it would be fun to share ^^

So here are a few new make-up bits that I have bought recently.

ETUDE HOUSE


Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base SPF 25 PA++ #2 Berry Choux (P 628/ $ 15.24)


Dear My Jelly Lips-Talk in #JPK002 (P 478/ $ 11.60)


Go Back Firming Cream (P 1,578/  $38.28)
This is for my mom :)


From Left to Right :

Look At My Nails Care-Ultra Hardener (P 98/ $2.38 ), 
Dear My Deep Color Nails (P  178/  $4.32 )  and
Look At My Cotton Candy Nails in CWH901 (P78 / $1.89 )



Sweet Nail Emery Board (P 78 / $1.89)


Lip and Eye Remover (P 198 / $4.80 ) & Nail Remover #1 MILD (P 98/ $2.38)


And lastly the freebies <3 I got the Bunny USB Fan for spending over $72.78 and Missing U Neck Cushion (Bird) PINK for buying the Go Back Cream.

DAISO


House Paper Box (P 88/ $ 2.13)


Romantic Girl Pink 2-Way Mirror (P 88 / $2.13)


Quick Dry Hair Towel (P 66 / $ 1.60)


WATSON


 Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Masque (P 109/ $2.64) and Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment (P 109/ $2.64)


Miine Shower Cap  (P 45.75/ $ 1.11) and Miine Head Band (P 45.75/ $1.11)


Hello Kitty Travel Pack Facial Tissue (4 pack for P 39/ $ 0.95 )


Nylon Body Puff (P 49.75/ $ 1.21)


Hair Shine Natural Fusion (2 for P 139/ $ 3.37 )


Belle Purity Cotton Pads (P 25 / $ 0.61) and Green Cross Sanitizing Gel (P 25/ $0.61)
I bought these yesterday from my local grocery store.

That's all for my haul. Have a great weekend!


       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.