+ follow
reader(s)

Hello there! Welcome to my obnoxiously girly blog! I'm Angel. This blog is just random tidbits of my life here and there. I will share with you my deep love for makeup & pretty things. Feel free to leave me a tag/comment before you leave. I love reading and replying to them. Thanks for dropping by~ Hope you enjoy my blog!




Leaving me a TAG is HIGHLY APPRECIATED but Foul language are not allowed here and no spamming too.





Recent Entries
Haul: Etude House, Daiso and Watson
Etude House Mini Haul
I'm back!
Happy Seventeen to me ♡
classes tomorrow -.-
Happy New Year from Angel + Twenty thirteen Resolu...
New haircolor!
Happy Holidays!
A patient person receives the best love story ♥
Foods I've been eating and buying lately..


All contents, designs, images and videos posted in this blog site belongs to me - unless otherwise stated on my credit section - and credits go to the rightful owners. Please do not redistribute, copy, steal without proper credits.
© 2011 Angel. All Rights Reserved.

reader(s)

(counting since April.30,2012)

I'm back to blogging ♡
Monday, October 19, 2015  0 comments

Hello Hello *waves* to all my lovely blogger friends~
Finally! I'm back to blogging woohooo! ♡ and I've also changed my blog url again from (angelicajcn.blogspot.com) so my lovely affies, kindly RELINK me ~

Lots of things and changes happened in my life but there was no one specific reason why I stopped, but my free time was spent elsewhere and I was focusing on other things. I know, I know, I have not touched this blog in a very long time, but I think I am ready to get back to regular blogging and hopefully will have some new things to share with you very soon. I hope you will continue to follow and will enjoy some new posts very shortly.

Thank you so much for sticking with me while I was on my blogging break. I look forward to writing some new blog post very soon :)

Hope you guys are having a great week so far!
       
Right-click forbidden!
Get your own brain.